Moogsoft is the creator of Moogsoft AIOps - a next generation approach to IT Operations and Analytics driven by real-time machine learning. Moogsoft AIOps helps Enterprises & Service Providers deliver consistently excellent customer experiences, regardless of the underlying complexity or dynamic nature of the supporting infrastructure.
Are you interested in experiencing all aspects of Software development, (design, development, testing, infrastructure & support) in a highly successful start-up that is pioneering algorithmic IT operations using machine-leaning? Moogsoft is seeking a talented student to join our forward-thinking engineering team for a summer internship in our office in Kingston!
Who we are looking for:
- Currently pursuing a degree in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM)
- Eager to learn attitude for logical problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic, “can-do attitude” who can work independently as well as contribute with the team
- Strong communication skills both within and outside teams
- Preferred: Demonstrable software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program
Nice to Haves:
- Some coding/scripting experience (i.e. shell scripting, JS, Java, etc.)
- Experience with Databases (MySQL, Oracle) / Networks (TCP/IP) / UX Design
Moogsoft Perks and Benefits:
- Opportunity for career development in a fast-paced, progressive company
- Learn from a team of experienced engineers
- Get hands on with a complex algorithm based product and an insight into commercial software development practices
- On-site massages
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered meals
- Game room equipped with ping pong, foosball, and darts