At Dyson we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers.
Our IT team’s aim is to creates the robust architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently and systems to enable continue to grow our world-class team to grow. Join us as an Intern or Graduate and you’ll play an integral role in enabling business acceleration, growth and success.
As an IT Intern or Graduate, you’ll work hand in hand with the business to understand technical requirements and implement new solutions.
Over the course of your 1 year placement or 2 year graduate programme, you’ll have the chance to develop your expertise across some of the following areas:
- Business Partnering (portfolio management, service delivery management)
- Business Analyst (owner experience analyst, finance business analyst)
- Cyber security (security analyst, cyber security architect)
- Application development (software developer, EDI developer)
- Product Development & Engineering (PLM support, CAD support)
- Data services (data governance, data engineering)
In addition, you’ll be supported with a development framework designed to provide the technical and commercial know-how to help you drive your Dyson career.
The work will be challenging and varied but you’ll be getting stuck in from day one, helping to influence the future of Dyson technology.
Working at the forefront of technology is tough so standards and expectations are high. You’ll be contributing to live projects from the start so you’ll need to be curious, hungry to learn and ready to get stuck in. But it’s not just about technical expertise. You’ll need to:
- Have obtained or be studying towards a 2:1 or above in a computer science/IT degree
- Demonstrate your ability to solve problems with an analytical and logical approach
- Be able to thrive in Dyson’s fast-paced environment
Show us your passion for technology and technical innovation and we’ll show you the rest.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free on-site gym and sports centre
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Performance related bonus