We are now recruiting for recent graduates that have the talent and ambition to become skilled software engineers. Following your initial training, you will be given every opportunity to use your knowledge and enthusiasm on projects covering every aspect of the software development cycle. You will work on top-of the-range hardware, writing code in C++ and using ancillary tools, such as C#, Visual Basic, HTML and XML.
Autodesk is unique among the leading CADCAM suppliers in having an on-site manufacturing centre to test all new developments before they are delivered to our customers. This contains extensive machining and inspection equipment to ensure that your code works as well in practice as it does on your computer screen.
Starting Q1 2019
Applications open: 1st September 2018
Application deadline: 30th November 2018
- As part of one of the fastest-growing companies in the CADCAM industry, you will work alongside more than 100 other developers in an environment that is both challenging and rewarding
- You will be expected to work using your own initiative to develop innovative solutions to meet our customers’ demands for software that is faster, more powerful and more productive
- Entry requirements: Minimum 120 UCAS points (2017 UCAS tariff scale) and predicated 1st or 2i degree
- New graduates with first or upper second class degrees in Maths, Engineering, Physics or Computer Science, with a real enthusiasm for software development for cutting-edge applications
- Programming experience at some level, preferably using C++, is desirable, but not essential
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.