Are you a recent Comp science graduate or looking to get a foot in the door of an incredibly technical software company? Perhaps you want to join a company with a fantastic track record of progressing junior Engineers? Or maybe you want to work with incredibly technical people who you can learn from?
Trayport is looking for a Graduate Technical Tester join our team. We are looking for technical enthusiasts to come in and learn the products in a technical testing capacity with a view to progress. This will see you testing our complex software on a day to day basis while helping to automate our testing processes. In fact some of our Senior Software Developers started in this capacity.
Based in London, you will be part of an innovative team that builds the best trading systems to support our clients. No trading or fintech knowledge is needed, just a great attitude and passion to learn. As a Graduate Tester, you will
• Performing exploratory testing on newly developed software to ensure quality is maintained.
• Voraciously and persistently hunting down potential issues
• Contribute to automation to prevent defects being introduced into continuous builds.
• Acting as a point of contact and escalation point for your team for all things quality
• Working closely with Product Owners to identify and define acceptance tests
• Passionate about delivering high quality software and committed to ensuring our clients have the best user experience possible
• Promote best working practices and identify areas for improvement
• Assist in training other personnel as necessary
To qualify, you should have a comp science degree with a willingness to learn, a keenness to progress your career and the ability to engage/collaborate with others in your team. You should also see the benefits of starting in a technical testing role where you’ll learn all about the products, our processes and also the markets we operate in. Any testing experience gained in your degree or free time should be mentioned on your CV. You must also be able to work in the UK.
• Opportunities to work with the latest technologies
(Splunk, CodedUI, RabbitMQ, WebSockets, Octopus and many more)
• Work with some amazing technologists and learn about other parts of the business through our commitment to collaboration
• Clearly defined progression paths
• Work in an Agile environment
• Amazing opportunities to learn through tech talks, training and Hackathons
• Join a company with strong market presence
• Excellent benefits and a commitment to work life balance
• Regular social events and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV ASAP to discuss further. For more information on Trayport, check out Trayport Careers.