Moogsoft is the creator of Moogsoft AIOps - a next generation approach to IT Operations and Analytics driven by real-time machine learning. Moogsoft AIOps helps Enterprises & Service Providers deliver consistently excellent customer experiences, regardless of the underlying complexity or dynamic nature of the supporting infrastructure.
You will be working alongside our Chief Science Officer and other members of the team to help develop and evaluate new algorithms and technologies with the aim of taking them from concept to production-quality code ready for deployments at our customers. Our projects cover many fields of computer science including supervised & unsupervised machine learning, natural language processing, anomaly detection and graph theory.
By the end of your year with us you will have improved your coding skills, used multiple different technologies in practical, real-world situations and learned how to translate the skills and techniques learned during your studies to real-world software engineering and data-science problems.
PLEASE NOTE: this role is only open to students looking for placement year positions - we cannot accept graduates.
Who we are looking for:
- Currently pursuing a degree in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM)
- Eager to learn attitude for logical problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic, “can-do attitude” who can work independently as well as contribute with the team
- Strong communication skills both within and outside teams .
- Demonstrable software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications preferably in Java or Python.
- Any involvement in a project to implement a machine learning model from scratch would be a distinct advantage
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program
Moogsoft Perks and Benefits:
- Opportunity for career development in a fast-paced, progressive company
- Learn from a team of experienced engineers
- Get hands on with a complex algorithm based product and an insight into commercial software development practices
- On-site massages
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered meals
- Game room equipped with ping pong, football, and darts
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Moogsoft does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Moogsoft employee. Moogsoft will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Moogsoft.